As I sit in the living room with my family, taking a break from emails, meetings, blog postings, and many other tasks, I cannot help but feel extremely proud of our nation tonight.
Posts Tagged ‘Massachusetts Election’
Even before the governor’s races in New Jersey and Virginia were held, there was palpable discontent brewing in the nation over the Democrat Party’s over-reaching policies being moved through both houses of Congress.
- The Stimulus Bill money was never fully distributed and the results reveal it as nothing more than a total waste of the taxpayers money.
- The House and Senate attempt to take over one sixth of the economy through the Health Insurance legislation.
- The bailout bills for auto and insurance companies leave the people with a billion dollar tab.
- The House passed “Cap and Trade” energy legislation designed to increase energy costs for every American household.
- It seems that the people appear to be done with this direction. We were assured this would not the case by the Democrat Party.
Several months ago, President Obama’s Chief of Staff, Rahm Immanuel, announced to the world what patriots all over America have known for years; that Democrat Statists revel in using crises to grab more power over the American people. His words, “You wouldn’t want to let a crisis go to waste” were followed by his assessment that there are things that you could not normally enact that you can move ahead more quickly under crises situations.